Saturday we are heading to 4WheelParts for their big event and we plan on taking advantage of their re-gear special. I called a couple shops and they said 4.88's would be a good gear ratio for us with 37's. I think I've decided on Cooper SST Pro tires. They are 15 lbs lighter than the Nitto Trail Grapplers which will save some rotating weight which should help a little bit on wear and tear.
Still unsure on the wheels. We have decided not to do beadlocks. I think they will be too much maintenance and people are wheeling aired down to 10 lbs on standard rims so I think that will be adequate for our off road needs.
JD is done with baseball and focused on graduation and working full time. Most of his college was paid for by the sport and we are thankful for that. Hopefully his shoulder returns to 100% so he can pursue his chosen career.
No comments:
Post a Comment