Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Thankfully, the weather cooperated long enough to get my photo shoot in yesterday.  It was cool and overcast but the rain had stopped and it really helped our schedule to be able to get the shoot in.

Today we take the Jeeps to the off road shop to start the changeover.  I found out that the black Jeep still makes it into the garage with the hi lift jack on the bumper going in backward.  If I gain any extra height from the Metalcloak lift, it'll be a no go.  I have heard some people getting 4" to 4.5" out of them so that would force me to relocate the lift.  That or raise the garage opening a foot.  Yes, I've thought about it.  Of course, that would make it easier to go to 40's too and now the cost is going way up!

Angus has a couple infected teeth and he isn't feeling very well.  We started an antibiotic yesterday and hopefully he gets feeling better soon.  Once the infection is cleared up, he is going in for a cleaning and he may have to have a couple removed.  We will have to make a decision on Harley soon as she is blind, getting insulin twice a day and just isn't doing well.  It's probably time and it's something I'm not looking forward to at all.

No comments: