Monday, March 20, 2017

The warm weather yesterday made it comfortable to clean out the garage so I spent the better part of 4 hours working on that.  Finding room around our house to store anything is becoming more difficult by the day as JD has plans to move out next month and is storing furniture he and Megan have purchased in the garage, an upstairs bedroom and one of the storage areas in the basement.  I was relatively successful in my effort and we now have two vehicles in the garage again, along with a set of 37" Nittos that is claiming space as well.  I really need to get a two hardtop hoists installed.  After the garage cleanup, Jodi and I went for a ride, washed the Jeep and stopped for an ice cream while out.  We didn't accomplish much afterward but it was nice to relax for a few hours.

I ordered my wheels on Saturday and they are suppose to ship today.  I'm hoping they get here by Thursday as I need to get them mounted and installed prior to next week as that is when we have a lot of work scheduled.

Jodi is doing a little better as she was able to tie her shoes yesterday.  She still hasn't scheduled an doctor's visit as she continues to see the chiropractor.  I think it's just getting a bit better on its own and the chiropractor isn't really doing anything.


No comments: