We had an enjoyable weekend that included a photo shoot, shopping, hanging out with Jayson and some relaxation to boot. I took Jodi and Jayson to breakfast yesterday morning and then I took her shopping later in the day. She picked out 4 new pair of shoes for her Mother's Day gifts. I got 4 new pair of jeans and JD got 4 new pair of shorts. Not sure why we all got 4 of something but that's the way it worked out.
We've got a couple photo shoots scheduled this week so we just need some cooperation from the weather. We've also been working on some marketing materials for the new class of seniors and we've been planning some creative shoots to take place this summer. I've been making some changes to our website too and it's looking better than ever. Still have work to do but I'm liking the new look to it.
We are looking forward to a family BBQ at the end of the month. We will stay an extra day so Jodi can attend a family members grad party.
No comments:
Post a Comment