Technology can be both a wonderful and frustrating thing. Yesterday I wasted a whole lot of time trying to get my drone updated and flying. A new firmware was available so I went through that process and all seemed well, but then it lost the RC signal. Well, that's kind of important. I researched the problem, sued online forums for help, etc... to no avail. Waste several hours on it which was quite frustrating. It seems a lot of people are having this issue. After talking to tech support this morning, they want me to do a hard reset of the RC so I guess I'll be trying that this evening; but we have a sales session with twins this evening so the night is now full.
JD goes back to the doctor today for a post op evaluation. I haven;t heard him complain any and he went back to St. Louis this past weekend to hand with the baseball team and the guys he would have graduated with this year on their senior day weekend.
We only have one more session to shoot this month and that wraps up the Class of 2016. In June, we have a number of sessions already scheduled for the Class of 2017 and we are changing things up a bit in regard to what we offer, cost and how we approach each sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment