On Saturday, I photographed a kraft beer event that a guy that will be helping me with some video needed a second shooter for. I'm not a journalistic or event photographer but I figured I'd help him out some. He was flying a drone to shoot video from overhead and I captured the scenes, the people, etc... We were given VIP access with a media pass and could go wherever we wanted/needed to. It's not something I'd want to do a lot but it was fun to try something different.
We had a sales session Sunday morning for a client that I photographed on Friday. We had to do a quick turnaround for them as they were in town from South Dakota and were heading back right after we showed them the images. Afterward, Jodi, JD and I spent some time shopping on Sunday after a sales session with a client in the morning that I photographed on Friday. We spent a few hours mostly looking. Jodi got some clothes and JD got some hardware for his online streaming.
This week we have two sales sessions on tap but our photo shoots are finished for the Class of 2016. We start the Class of 2017 next month and the summer is already filling up with sessions. My goal is to do less sessions this year with higher sales averages.
We are looking forward to our family BBQ this weekend. We will drive in on Saturday and leave Sunday evening. Jodi also wants to attend a cousins grad party while we are there and that takes place on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment