JD has shoulder surgery next Tuesday. The doctor said that MRI's usually aren't very good at telling the whole story so it's best to go in and take care of what is found. Hopefully the surgery isn't extensive but he will likely be in a sling for 4-6 weeks with the shoulder immobilized.
We've been catching a little breather this week, able to work on some other things that needed done. I finally got my truck into the garage and started replacing the upper control arms and shocks. Naturally, the spindle is giving me issues as I haven't been able to get the ball joint stud to release. It took an impact to get the spindle bolt out and now this. I've been spraying it with penetrating fluid, hoping it will help. Jodi told me before I started to take it to the shop but I wanted to save the money. As usual, this is how my projects always go.
I have to work Saturday and then have a photo shoot afterward. We have about 5 shoots left to get in before graduations start. It's been a great Spring and the summer should be fairly busy as well.
Here is the first image from our biplane shoot that we recently released. It turned out pretty cool and we will be getting more out soon. As always, you can click on the image to see it larger.

No comments:
Post a Comment