Friday, April 22, 2016

I'm looking forward to the weekend as I have both days off and it will give me time to work with some of the new studio gear.  One of my current models is going to meet up with me and I'm going to photograph her in her designer prom dress as their prom is Saturday.

We have come to a little break in our schedule.  We have 4 more seniors to photograph for this class but they won't take place until next month.  That will give Jodi a little breather and allow us to work on some other things.  We have had a very good Spring, a record for our studio and we are looking forward to a busy summer.  Our intern will likely be staying on with us part time, as a photo assistant, occasional retoucher and possibly doing some video work for us.   

JD gets a second opinion on his arm issues today.  Either way, it looks like surgery for him and the recovery time will be much longer than the last surgery.  I know he wants to get it done as soon as possible so that he can try again next year.




No comments: