Tuesday, December 8, 2015

I took an extra day off this past weekend (Monday) to have some extra time at home and help Jodi a bit around the house as we prepare for visitors later this week.  We had a big model shoot that lasted most of the day on Sunday so we lost a full day of getting anything done.  I spent yesterday cleaning carpets, not that they were in bad shape but I just wanted to get that done.

Today we are interviewing a candidate for our internship and then we have a sales sessio0n in the evening, followed by another tomorrow and a couple more this weekend.  I have to work both weekend days so I won't get much more rest until the following weekend.

I'm looking forward to flying my drone possibly later this week.  We are suppose to have nice temperatures all week and if it isn't too windy, I may take it out for a practice run or two.  My case for it arrives tomorrow and I have everything charged and ready to go. 

No comments: