Thursday, December 10, 2015

A couple days ago, Jodi and I met and interviewed a young lady for an internship.  We really liked her enthusiasm and she seems to be very interested in what we have to offer and it fits her career path very well.  We contacted the program administrator and expressed to her that we would like to have her as our intern next semester.  At this point, we are just awaiting a background check to be completed to move forward.  Yesterday, I received a call from the potential intern's mother wanting us to do her senior portraits.  So, we are doing them tomorrow and it's going to be a beautiful 70 degrees!

Kyle Jodi's mom, aunt, sister, and great niece are all coming into town today for a couple days to visit, shop and eat.  We will have Jayson for the time they are here as well so it will be a crazy busy house.  I'll be out on a photo shoot for some of the time and then I have to work both days this weekend so I will be absent for some of the chaos.


No comments: