Christmas is upon us and we are looking forward to returning to St. Louis for a couple days. It will be the first Christmas without my mom and we will all miss her this year. She enjoyed our family gatherings and having all of her children, grand children and great grand children near.
Jodi and I are enjoying a less busy schedule right now. We are entirely caught up at the moment and have begun planning for next year. With our intern coming on board January 5th, we have been working on a plan for her to keep her busy as well as learning.
We recently invested in new computers for our business and the 27" iMac arrived yesterday. Jodi has some work to do to transfer files, reload programs, etc... to get it up and running and there will be a small learning curve to get used to the Mac operating system. This new computer is a workhorse and should last a good 5-7 years for us. It's super fast and created for image editing and graphic design.
On a spur of the moment, I took Jayson down to the studio for a few photos. We stuck with what he was wearing and I didn't invest a lot of time in tweaking the lighting but it was funny to watch him "pose" for me. The pose with his hand to his face he did himself. I'm going to see if I can get some better shots of him on Saturday when he comes for the weekend and celebrates Christmas with us. He's going to like his presents we got him. You can click on the images to make them larger.



No comments:
Post a Comment