We continue to be bombarded with phone calls from last minute senior portrait seekers. We aren't "everyone's photographer" because of price but we don't want to be "everyone's photographer" either. We want what we offer to be exclusive and desirable and you can't do that if you are trying to appeal to every senior out there.
Our makeup artist is getting married in the Lake of the Ozarks on Saturday and we will be driving down for a one night stay to attend her wedding. I'm looking forward to the brief getaway. It's been a number of years since I've been to the lake, well more like decades I think.
JD has one more start remaining and it will take place this Thursday. I think he has enjoyed it for the most part but obviously wishes the team had performed better overall. He will likely have some kind of surgical procedure on his shoulder this summer. Hopefully it is just a clean out and they don't find anything significant.
No comments:
Post a Comment