Saturday, April 11, 2015

This afternoon, Jodi and I have an appointment with our tax preparer to see what we owe the Feds.  Yippee!  The write-offs will greatly reduce what we owe but it's still going to sting.  Gotta support the 47% out there who don't have to pay anything at all I guess.

We have three photo shoots scheduled in the next 8 days and we have hundreds of images from our photo conference to go through which will keep us busy at least until the end of this month.  We're getting ready to send an order to our printer for 10,000 twelve page booklets that we will be distributing at the affluent high schools in our area as well as mailing some to the seniors we have addresses for.  Jodi did a great job designing it and I wrote all of the verbiage for it so it was a good team effort.


No comments: