Monday, June 23, 2014

I'll be spending the 4th of July with friends setting up a pyromusical at a private party thrown by one of our pyro club members.  He asked me for some songs to script the show too and since he's around my age, he enjoyed my selections of songs by Shooting Star and April Wine.  He asked me to video the show also so I will post the video here when I get it rendered.

We're adding three models to our Model Team and the most recent we did a shoot for resulted in a massive boost to our Facebook page likes and interaction with our social media apps.  She appears to be very well connected and we think she is going to do very well representing our studio at her school.

Here is an image from her recent session with us.



We also did a mailing to all of the seniors at our two local high schools and have seen a big boost in website hits and inquiries.  Things are really looking good for our business this year and we are expecting to be pretty booked this summer and fall. 

No comments: