Jodi and I really enjoyed our Easter visit to St. Louis. I was able to get a little shooting in with my brother and friends prior to the rain coming in on Saturday. Sunday wound up being abeautiful day and I enjoyed being with family. Fun to have the little ones around and seeing Kyle and Justin while we were there.
It looks like Kyle will be quite busy with the upcoming construction projects. One job is building a fertilizer plant and could last 3-6 years. It will be good for him to have steady work as an apprentice and complete the program.
We're getting ready to make over our photography website. I think it's going to be pretty awesome and a little more hip and trendy than our current site. Business is picking up again as Spring is here and warmer weather has people thinking about photos again.
No comments:
Post a Comment