Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My prayers go out to the victim's of yesterday's horrible event.  It's hard to believe that this kind of thing can take place on our own streets but there is no guarantee of safety.  I understand that and am fine with that because I would much rather live in dangerous freedom than safe slavery.

I am sure that with our current administration in place, this event will bring forward new policy's or even laws that will take away some of our personal freedoms.  Our own President can't even bring himself to use the word "terrorism".  Just like they use the term "enemy combatant, rather than Muslim Extremist" or "Muslim Terrorist".  Our leadership is hardly what I would call leadership.  We have a President who does nothing for our country but try to address social issues.  There are no jobs, there is no robust economy and we are $16 TRILLION in debt headed to $22 TRILLION in the next 3 years or so.  Instead, the focus is on gay marriage, creating amnesty for illegal immigrants and gun control.  Apparently these are far more important issues than jobs and debt.  But at least our President and his family are well rested after all of the vacations they've taken.  Who knows, maybe Jay Z and Beyonce will be visiting again soon.  Who could go for another concert at the White House?



No comments: