Monday, March 25, 2013

I spent the better part of Saturday morning with friends at the gun show.  It was good to see prices on guns coming down now that the assault weapons ban is presumed dead but ammo prices remain high.  If people would stop paying the high prices, they would come down as well.  Most people who are buying ammo have no intention of shooting it, so they aren't being very smart paying high prices just to store it.

I saw a few guns I would like to have but refrained from further purchases for the time being.  I did pick up a couple rails for my AR-15 and I met a guy there who sold me some .22 WMR ammo for my new Kel-Tec.  The only ammo I haven't had much luck in locating is .357 Magnum.  There was some at the show but it was priced higher than I expect to pay.


No comments: