One of the toughest rounds of ammo to find is .22 LR. Hard to say why there is such a shortage at the moment but people are trading .223, 45 ACP and 9mm for it. About a week ago, I happened to be on Cabelas site when they posted some Remington .22 LR available. It's not my favorite .22 ammo but when it's in short supply, you get it. I ordered 2600 rounds with the thought process that I could trade it for other ammo if I found better. Yesterday, I found better. It was Cabelas again but this time it was Federal Champion, four 525 round boxes in a 30 caliber ammo can. I ordered a total of 6300 rounds. That will put me just over 10,000 rounds total since I already have about 1300 rounds in stock. Now, if I could only find .223 in those quantities!
No comments:
Post a Comment