Monday, February 25, 2013

JD has been struggling with arm issues for the last month and I guess he's finally ready for a deeper evaluation of it.  He hasn't pitched very well because of it but he didn't want to miss out on any of the season so he's been trying to play while hurt.  It's unfortunate that he's having these issues his first season but it's best to get healed up and maybe do real well for the last half of the season. 

Our old Focus finally crapped out on us so we bought a new one.  Fortunately they had a $2500 rebate on them which combined with the A-Plan price made for a pretty good deal.  The old Focus was 13 years old and had been a good car for us, requiring very little repair over that time.  Hopefully the new one gives us the same performance and longevity. 

I felt pretty much like crud all weekend.  My back is bothering me (probably from shoveling snow), my head hurt and my stomach ached.  I still don't feel very well but at least my head quit hurting for the most part.  I pretty much stayed in bed the last day and a half as I didn't have the desire to do anything, even eat. 

We had planned to travel to St. Louis this weekend to see the ball team play but will likely cancel since JD won't be pitching.  He may return home for an MRI if the school doesn't send him for one on their own. 

No comments: