Another weekend in the books and another gun added to the collection. Ruger 10/22's are pretty hard to come by these days. I went to Walmart Friday on my lunch and they had just received two of them. Someone was buying one already so I quickly snared the second. Now I have both the walnut stock,blued barrel version as well as the tactical setup I bought at Cabelas a while back.
Sunday morning, I woke up and went back to see if they had gotten in any ammo. When I arrived, they had a grocery cart full behind the counter. With the three box limit, I scored 3 100 round value packs of .45 ACP. I then called Jodi and had her run down and get three boxes of 9mm. I don't even own a 9mm......yet. :)
I spent Saturday afternoon and evening with my pyro brethren down in Belton. We had a membership meeting followed by setup of a consumer product show that wound up lasting nearly 20 minutes. A good time was had by all. I stepped aside as President of the club and we elected a new President as well as 4 new officers. I founded the club four years ago and it is pretty impressive what we we've become.
No comments:
Post a Comment