With Jodi and JD in St. Louis, I had to entertain myself this past weekend. Of course, sleeping in never works because I tend to wake up early anyway so both days I was up before 7:30am. At least I didn't have anywhere to be right away so I took care of the dogs and spent some time cleaning up and on the computer. In the afternoon, I met up with my fireworks group to discuss the plans for the year over some dinner. Afterward, I spent the evening watching TV which is something I rarely do.
Sunday was a baseball day with a parent meeting at the high school and then JD had baseball practice with his summer team that evening. He and Jodi got home from St. Louis around 5:30pm and it was storming pretty good here when they arrived. We had a lot of lightning and thunder and heavy down pours of rain which took care of much of the snow. I took JD to ball practice and we got home around 10pm.
Now, it's back to work for 12 days straight. Only 10 days until profit sharing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment