We ran into St. Louis yesterday to do some lunch with Jodi's family at her sisters house. The food was good and we enjoyed hanging out with Kyle, his girlfriend and others for a few hours. We then visited Jodi's mom and step dad who were unable to attend due top an injury and took them some dinner. We left about 8:15am and were back home at 8:30pm. To my disappointment, all of the White Castle's along the route were closed fore the day. Oh well, at least the employees got to spend time with family instead of working.
Today being Black Friday, I went online and grabbed a couple deals on items we needed and that will be the extent of my shopping today. Yesterday I ordered a Springfield Hellcat Pro OSP 9mm to be my new every day carry firearm. It is replacing my Glock 19. I really want a Stacatto CS but the $2500 price point is giving me pause.
Friday, November 25, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment