Jodi is almost done editing her last session that she has to do until Spring and our last two ordering appointments of the year are tonight. We are looking forward to the long break ahead which will give us more time to relax, get some other things done that we need to do and maybe get a bit of a vacation in also.
I have a dumpster coming next week as we intend to do a purge. Cleaning out storage rooms and getting rid of some oversize items will be the priority. It is both hard and costly to get rid of anything that won't fit into a trash bag these days so the dumpster made the most sense.
On January 1st, I will once again be seated as President of our club, beginning my 4th term as President. We ended the year with 715 dues paying members and 6400 in our Facebook group. I am looking forward to the many things we are planning for 2023.
No comments:
Post a Comment