Jodi seems to be doing much better and has a followup doctor appointment tomorrow. We will see if they make any changes to her meds or recommend anything else.
We spent this past weekend at SMORR in the Sprigfield area. Jodi stayed at camp most of the time, only venturing out on an easy trail with a lady friend of ours. I led a couple groups around, went up the waterfall, lost all my power steering fluid when a hydraulic line on my ram came loose during a tough battle on a hill and trailered home a club member whose transmission shot craps. Fun times.
Our next wheeling trip is to Tuttle on the 20th followed by a trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas for a wheeling trip the second weekend in October.
I bought a set of Spyderlock beadlocks for a one ton build while in Tennessee. It was too good of a deal to pass up, nearly half price. That made me go buy another set of Mickey Thompson Baja Boss tires to put on them so I can roll out on new meats next year. Mickey's are on a national backorder, at least in 40's, so when a shop here got a small shipment in, I snagged them. Looking to start a shaved 14 bolt build in the next couple months.
Jayson had a baseball game yesterday and I got to see his first walkoff game winning RBI. It's funny watching JD watch Jayson play. Jayson is so much like he was when small. I kept mentioning to JD, "You did the same when you were his age".
No comments:
Post a Comment