Just dawned on me that my blog has been severely neglected. There's been a lot going on but I've forgotten to share as I don;t have a normal morning routine like I used to every day.
We are back to photographing clients. We are busy through this month and the summer is a little spotty. We are hoping that our schedule starts to book up now things are slowly getting back to normal. I have a photo shoot for a couple of our models today.
I've been spending a good amount of time helping my friend do his one ton axle swap so he is able to go to SMORR this weekend with us. Last night, he drove it out of his garage. The ARB air locker lines still need ran and the PSC hydraulic ram needs the lines connected to it but he is close. Looks and drives like a beast.
Looking forward to wheeling at SMORR this weekend. Our club has about 45 members going down. I can't wait to try some new trails and obstacles I've been wanting to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment