Thursday, April 23, 2020

Just realized I haven't posted in a while.  I just got back from fishing at the neighborhood lakes and caught zilch.  Not even a bite.  3rd trip and same result.  I don;t think the bass fishing is as good as it used to be.

We went for a bit of a Jeep ride today.  Stayed pretty local but rode around for an hour or so.  Stopped and picked up a couple things we needed while out.  Then shortly after getting home, a friend stopped by on his way home from work so we visited for about an hour.  Don;t get to do much of that lately.

They are lifting the stay at home order in our county on May 4th and    Kansas City is scheduled for May 15th.  I am hopeful after that we can get back to business. 

Next weekend we are wanting to go offroading at Tuttle.  The weather looks great next week so it should be a good time. 
















No comments: