Tuesday, July 10, 2018

One session down and four two go.  It was hot but we managed pretty well using fans to keep the client cool as we moved about the park we were shooting at.  Tonight i have a boy to photograph and we will be using a location where we get in our cars to move to the next area every 15 minutes or so, which will allow us some air conditioning time.

I called the Jeep dealer this morning to schedule a front end alignment since I have a tired that is toed out a bit and they told me they could get me in next Thursday.  Really??!!!   I don't think they want that kind of business, it doesn't pay well enough. 

Jodi and I created some pretty cool images for a recent client.  She wanted some images that were different than what her friends were getting for their senior portraits and I told her we will do that AND some.  I used our pink parachute and we did the images below for her.  Mom and Dad ordered the first one as a big print for their home.  You can click on the image to view it larger.










No comments: