I'm looking forward to a 4 day weekend ahead. I have a lot of business related things to take care of as well as assemble everything for our taxes to be done next week. Why I wait until the last minute I may never know. Well, yes I do. I hate it. There.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
It took a couple hours but the Teraflex big brake kit is installed and functioning well. Installation was relatively simple but it took a couple brake bleeds to get all of the air out of the system. The break in period was a hassle though as you had to go from 30mph-10mph ten times with 30 second cool downs in between followed by a 15 minute cool down period. Then, you had to do 5 60mph-15mph stops followed by a 30 minute cool down. Kind of a pain to do when you are 20 minutes from home and on highways. Got it done though and all is well it appears.
I'm looking forward to a 4 day weekend ahead. I have a lot of business related things to take care of as well as assemble everything for our taxes to be done next week. Why I wait until the last minute I may never know. Well, yes I do. I hate it. There.
I'm looking forward to a 4 day weekend ahead. I have a lot of business related things to take care of as well as assemble everything for our taxes to be done next week. Why I wait until the last minute I may never know. Well, yes I do. I hate it. There.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment