After work I had to clean up the mud remaining in the driveway before a client arrived to place an order. I ran Jodi's Mall Krawler to the car wash first as later we would be attending our Jeep group meetup and we can't have her rig showing up dirty.
When we got to the meetup, there was already a good contingent there and the place continued to fill for the next hour or so until half the place was Jeeple. We enjoyed the food and hanging with our friends for a couple hours.
Tonight we are heading over to a Jeep friends place and he is going to help me with my light bar harness. He's a mechanic and machinist and he things he has some ideas to clean up the install for me. He has a big shop on his property and all the tools in the world.
We have a busy week remaining for us as we have something going on the next three days. I have an electrician friend coming over Saturday afternoon after I get off work to see about installing some track lighting in our studio.
No comments:
Post a Comment