Tuesday, January 30, 2018

It's suppose to be a bit warmer here the next couple days with temps reaching the 50's. I think most everyone is ready for Spring these days and get rid of all the sickness and cold.  Speaking of cold, we're just a few weeks away from the big Frostbite event at Kansas Rocks which is going to be a lot of fun.  I haven't been off the pavement since the Black Hills so I am itching to go. 

I'm still wanting to change my front bumper but am undecided on which one I really want.  I have looked at Poison Spyder and DV8 and am leaning toward those at the moment.  Once I decide on a bumper, I will get a new winch as well and Jodi will get my current setup.  That will leave her just needing a couple lights for her bumper. 

Speaking of lights, I don't want a standard light bar but this unit from KC Hilites has me intrigued.  I wonder how much wind noise this one produces, if any?




No comments: