Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Well, that was a fast three day weekend.  I wonder if time passes as quickly in retirement?  I hope to find the answer to that question soon.

Saturday, I was a little bored so I went out to the garage while Jodi was working on client pictures and took the doors off of her Jeep.  I then took the Freedom panels off and got a neighbor to help me lift the top off.  Her Jeep was fully naked for the first time.  Later int he afternoon, I decided to see if my trail doors would fit without adjusting the latches/strikers and they went on fine.  I like the look of the trail doors rather than running without doors.  I told Jodi she should get a set and have them powdercoated red and they would probably look good with the black webbing over them.  Black looks good too.



On Sunday,  I got up and went to Home Depot to get some hangars to hang Jeep doors on.  The PVC rack I made isn't cutting it and this gets them off the floor too.  They are installed and Jodi's doors are hanging from them.  Later that day, we met some friends at a festival we had never been to before in Independence.  We spent a few hours walking several city blocks checking out the vendor booths, the food offerings and some live music.  

Monday was a day to get small tasks done.  We worked on some business related things and did some cleanup around the house prior to a late evening Jeep ride.  I ordered a Spiderwebshade for Jodi's Jeep too.










No comments: