Friday, September 1, 2017

We had a great sales session yesterday evening with a very fun family.  It's always good when mom cries at the pictures and she renamed our top collection the "Damn you, Dave Collection".  Now that is funny.  She loved the pics and products so much she just had to spend the money to get it all.  Not many spend that much but for us, it's great when they do.  

After an early evening consultation today, I'm going to install the new dead pedal and get it adjusted for Jodi.  We leave for the Black Hills in just 18 more days.  I've been "scouting" the trails the best that I can and I'm excited to get there.  Hopefully we will have some great weather for the trip.  We will riding up in full doors and top and hoping to shed all of that when we get there.  Trails are first come, first served and will fill up so we'll need to get in on the trails we want quickly before they fill.

  

No comments: