Friday, December 2, 2016

The hard top went back on the Jeep yesterday and we are ready for 4 months of cold.  The soft top actually is quite comfortable in 30 and 40 degree temps and I know many run the soft tops year round but the hard top is there for a reason and the rear window defroster and wiper will help at times throughout the winter.

I have to admit that I feel pretty good knowing that I don;t have any photo shoots for awhile.  Only a couple sales sessions left to do and then outside of some product ordering and packaging, we get to relax a bit and work on some projects that we want to work on, not "have" to work on.

Jodi's family will be coming for a few days later this month, as is tradition, to do some Christmas shopping.  Her Mom seems to be doing pretty well after knee replacement surgery which is good to see.  They always enjoy their time together when they are here and they also get to see Jayson.


No comments: