Tuesday, December 20, 2016

It's getting closer to Christmas and I am looking forward to not just visiting with family for a couple days, but also the time off.  The plant is going to be down for an extra week after the Christmas break but unfortunately, I have to work that week, otherwise I would have a lot of time off.  As it sits, I'm still happy with what I'll get as I'll have 4 days off starting this Saturday before working two days, then I have 5 days off before working 4 days and then two more days off before the schedule goes back to normal.

My time off will be used to get some storage rooms in the basement organized, a new video and audio production room created and I will likely paint our bedroom and get the TV up and running.  Since we bought our 4K TV for the studio, we now have a 55" TV that needs a home, so our bedroom it is. We've never had a TV in the bedroom before so this will be something new for us.  Jodi will like it more than me as I'm not much of a TV watcher.

Our new intern starts with us January 10th and he has an interest in video production, which is one area I want to expand upon in our business, mostly for marketing purposes.  He will be with us 4 days per week and we are looking forward to working on some of my planned projects.  


No comments: