Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Our busy week has begun.  I have 5 photo sessions this week and I also have to work Saturday at my "day job".  Next week is going to be a better week for me because we have two holidays and I'm off that weekend.  I only have one photo shoot scheduled for next week as well right now as the season is drawing to a close and that will bring some much needed time to relax and work on other things I'd like to get finished.

Justin has been given clearance to play catch from his surgeon so that process has begun.  The season starts in 4 months and there are a lot of unknowns at the moment but the road back continues at this point. 

Last Friday, I sold my truck.  The guy showed up with cash and took it home.  I was a bit surprised but he said he had been looking for a clean truck for his business and he couldn't find one nicer than mine.  That made me feel good and we are now back down to 4 cars for three drivers.  

No comments: