Tuesday, November 15, 2016

It had been a bit since I added to the firearm collection.  Jodi's Jeep had taken over with my OCD and I had neglected my cache.  That all ended with the purchase of a couple new pieces.  I really wanted a nice and solid carbine to put my Slidefire stock on so I can burn through ammo at a high rate.  I didn't want to spend a fortune on a rifle that its sole purpose and setup would be for fast rates of fire.  The S&W Sport II was a good fit as it was moderately priced and comes with sights.  Nothing fancy needed when throwing up to 900 rounds per minute.

My second acquisition of the day was a Daniel Defense M4V11PRO.  These are extremely tough to find as demand is high.  I lucked out and got the last one on the shelf.  It's lightweight, has a full float barrel, Geissele Trigger, Cerakote finish and more.  This may wind up being what I use for some 3 Gun.  Now it just needs some accessories.  Looking forward to some range time with it.  

No comments: