Friday, June 24, 2016

Yesterday would have been my mom's 89th birthday.  It was the first birthday that I could not call her and wish her a Happy Birthday or let her know I was thinking about her and loved her.  I visited her Facebook page and posted Happy Birthday to her.  I know she enjoyed keeping up with some of us on Facebook using her iPad.  I think I'll just continue to post from time to time on the page and use it as a memorial.  I have to admit that seeing some of the photos of her on the page brought some tears to my eyes but I enjoyed seeing them.  I was so lucky to have her as my mother.

Painting our house is to begin on Monday of next week.  We are looking forward to getting it done and making a couple other small improvements to the exterior, namely a new back door and coach lights in the front.  So, by the end of next week, it should be done.  Then, it will be on to our next project.

Justin seems to be doing pretty well in his shoulder repair recovery.  He is going to physical therapy a couple times a week and has returned to work.  He has a long way to go before he is back to normal but no setbacks to date and all is improving. 




No comments: