Nice and toasty weather we are having. I have 4 photo shoots scheduled starting Friday and ending Tuesday. All going to be done with temps in the mid to upper 90's. Hydration will be key the next week or so as there will be little relief.
We are looking forward to getting our house painted. It will look quite different with the new colors and we shouldn't have to worry about paint for another 10 years. We plan to work on our master bedroom afterward, going with a new paint scheme. My plan is to paint our existing bedroom furniture black and if all goes well, we will save the cost of buying new. I'm going to use an HVLP sprayer after prepping it and it should provide a smooth finish.
I think it is a great time to stock up on some new guns and ammo. I'm definitely going to get a couple more AR's to put away and possibly an AK. They will try to tax ammo soon so it will be important to stockpile it in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment