With our C crew scheduled to work Sunday night, in all likelihood they wouldn't due to too many AWOL's because of the Super Bowl. So, the company has moved them to the day shift that day and in turn, that requires me to work since this is my weekend. Double time is always welcome but eh closer I get to retirement, the less I look forward to it.
We have 15 young ladies and their moms coming to our studio tomorrow to learn more about our Model team and we get to learn more about them so that we can make our selections. The following Saturday, we have 15 more coming. Once both meetings have been completed, we will choose our team for this coming school year.
I don't recall if I mentioned it previously but we bought Jodi a sewing machine recently so she could make some outfits and costumes for some of our themed or creative photo shoots. She had her first sewing class last night and she apparently enjoyed it. I don't have any expectations at this point on how quickly she will be able to produce something for us to use but it's certainly something that will come in handy in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment