Monday, February 22, 2016

We had a super busy weekend and it was a lot of fun.  We had a photo shoot on Friday and we wound up on a 60 acre farm with a red barn/stables, 3 horses and a girl in a prom dress on our Victorian sofa in a field at sunset.  The pics are amazing.

The next morning, we picked up Jayson and drove to St. Louis.  Jodi's family had a 3rd birthday party for him and he enjoyed running around on Jodi' sisters' 5 acres.  That afternoon, we headed down to the Jones dome for Monster Jam.  Kyle went with us and we all really enjoyed it. To start the show, they always doa  couple parade laps at high speed with the place darkened and red lights illuminating the place.  As all 16 trucks poured into the dome with their thundering engines, fireworks went off around the stadium.  That freaked Jayson out a bit.  I think he was a little overwhelmed!  He settled in afterward and enjoyed seeing some of his favorite trucks race and jump.  They were doing back flips and getting some big air.  I'm looking forward to reviewing all of the pics and video I took. 

We drove back to KC early Sunday morning as we had another photo session scheduled.  This session turned out pretty awesome too and I captured the moon for the first time in a session with it rising above the Kansas City skyline while we photographed the senior on a bridge overlooking the city. 

No comments: