Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Jayson has a new fascination and it is Monster Trucks.  We watch the shows on TV and I have now bought him about six 1:24 scale trucks to play with.  We make mountains and ramps out of pillows and roll them across the floor to each other.  The truck series is coming to Kansas City in a month and then they will be at the dome in St. Louis a couple week after.  I would much rather see them in the bigger dome so I'm leaning toward taking him to that one, although at the smaller arena they would be more up close and personal which might be better for him.  For me, I want to see big air and more speed.  Decisions, decisions.

Our new intern started yesterday and I worked a half day so I could be there when she arrived and go over everything with her, give her direction and then get some feedback from her.  I was impressed with her responses and I think she has a great understanding of the message we are trying to convey and our branding/marketing plan.

This weekend, I am taking JD to the gun show and we will be shopping for his first firearm.  He seems to think he would like a revolver and I am OK with that.  Simple, reliable and not much to think about.  It would be a good first gun for him.  I plan on showing him a Ruger GP100 and a Smith and Wesson 686 as my recommendations but ultimately I am going to let him decide what he likes and feels best in his hand.   I'm going to do my best to not come home with a gun for my self but I could come home with some accessories for my sniper rifle build I started.  I have been somewhat tempted to scrap the build and buy the Springfield M1A Archangel instead.  It is a pretty awesome piece for the money and I would just need an optic for it.  Again, decisions, decisions. 




No comments: