Monday, January 25, 2016

It was sure nice to have a two day weekend.  I even got to see my brother Doug, who drove in from StL for a brief visit. Jodi and I took him and Jayson to dinner and we had some home cooking at the Corner Cafe before he drove back.

Jodi and I had a productive weekend as we did some more shopping for our studio closet and found some great deals.  I also bought her a sewing machine so she can start creating our clothing and costumes for some of our creative shoots.  I recently bought a 25' pink parachute that we will be turning into an amazing dress for one of our models. 

Our intern has been making good progress on our magazines and she will be around even more as we have agreed to let her "work off" the cost of her senior products that her family would like to purchase. So, she will be around assisting us quite a bit for the next few months.  It will be awesome to have the extra hands.

No comments: