Kinda cold, ain't it? We only got a dusting of snow recently so the new beast of a snow blower remains harnessed in the garage, waiting to throw snow 50+ feet. Since it's suppose to be in the 50's this weekend with rain, it looks like I have to wait a bit longer to use it.
We have a busy week consisting of 5 sales sessions and a few more scheduled for next week. Jodi's vacation is over so she'll be using her evenings and days off to stay on top of things as the year comes to a close. It's been a great year and hopefully next is even better.
Looking ahead to next year, we need to have our house painted. I'm undecided if I should tackle it myself or hire it out, although the latter would likely be best. Or, I could hire a helper and save some money that way. We're undecided on the colors still but have started looking in to what we may like.
No comments:
Post a Comment