I get to pick up my new Colt rifle today. It's another evil black gun added to the collection. The other night, I got out a few of my favorites and ensured they were ready for service if the need would arise.
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
I'll be leaving for St. Louis in the morning for Thanksgiving with family. I'll be by my lonesome as Jodi has to work late Wednesday and early Friday so she is staying behind and will use the holiday to get caught up on orders. JD and Megan will be getting Jayson that afternoon so they are just going to go to Megan's family get together. I'll be returning Friday afternoon as I have a ton of work ahead of me and need to use the weekend I have off to get started.
I get to pick up my new Colt rifle today. It's another evil black gun added to the collection. The other night, I got out a few of my favorites and ensured they were ready for service if the need would arise.
I get to pick up my new Colt rifle today. It's another evil black gun added to the collection. The other night, I got out a few of my favorites and ensured they were ready for service if the need would arise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment