It's amazing how a couple days off can rejuvenate a tired body. The ability to not wake to an alarm clock for a couple days really helped me feel better. Even though I didn't sleep in all that late, it was late enough to get some adequate rest.
We have another busy week ahead before we take a three day hiatus and a trip to St. Louis. The good news is that we are kind of caught up at the moment with editing sessions and we have two sales sessions this week prior to leaving. Jodi and I shot a session last night, our first time together on a shoot in quite a while. I've been having members of our model team assist me while she stayed home and edited sessions but the model who was to help me sprained her ankle and rather than replace her, Jodi was free enough to go along.
The weather is really going to change this week with highs in the 60's they say. That will be perfect weather for me to work outside this weekend setting up our show for Saturday. There will be ten shows total that evening and I'm looking forward to just hanging out with other like minded people for a weekend of pyrotechnic awesomeness.
No comments:
Post a Comment