The electrician will be back this evening to finish up running the electrical to the point where we are ready to hang drywall. Although I'd like to have the drywall completed this weekend, I don;t think our schedule will allow for it. I have to work Saturday and as soon as I get off work, we have a photo shoot to do. Sunday is Jodi's birthday and she is doing an online photo retouching webinar while I have a consultation with a potential client. Hopefully we will get that task completed soon.
We had our final model shoot last night and we did a test shoot for one of our themed shoots we plan to do with our model team members. I have been given permission to shoot at a historic hotel a bit north of us. It pre-dates the 20's era we want to simulate during the photo shoot. We have purchased beaded dresses which resemble those worn in the Roarin' 20's and I have lined up a 1929 Model A for the shoot as well. Jodi has made some feathered and jeweled headpieces the models will wear and we'll use several areas of the hotel and the grounds for the shoot. Here is an iPhone photo of how we had the model dressed for some sample shots last night.

No comments:
Post a Comment