I uploaded the video I spoke of earlier this week and will share it here now. Expect to see more videos in the near future as I acquire new skills with my camera and video editing program. This was shot and edited by the people who did our commercial so I get no credit other than looking amazing on camera. No makeup either!
Thursday, July 10, 2014
After some planning with my carpenter friend last night, the new room we are building is going to be 16x18, which should be plenty of room for what we intend to use it for. Due to a house support beam, HVAC duct work and some plumbing lines, we're going to have to drop the ceiling lower than I'd like but we should still be around 7 1/2 feet of headroom. Construction begins Friday afternoon and I hope it is complete Saturday. I'm waiting to hear back from my electrician friend to see if he is available to wire it up next week, then it's time for drywall.
I uploaded the video I spoke of earlier this week and will share it here now. Expect to see more videos in the near future as I acquire new skills with my camera and video editing program. This was shot and edited by the people who did our commercial so I get no credit other than looking amazing on camera. No makeup either!
I uploaded the video I spoke of earlier this week and will share it here now. Expect to see more videos in the near future as I acquire new skills with my camera and video editing program. This was shot and edited by the people who did our commercial so I get no credit other than looking amazing on camera. No makeup either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment