Tuesday, May 27, 2014

JD is now home and will attend Park University this fall.  I drove to St. Louis early Friday morning and helped him pack and move out of the dorm.  On the way home, we stopped by my mother's house to have lunch with her and we also got to spend time with my sister who was also there.  After about an hour and a half visit, JD and I headed home. 

Jodi and I spent much of the holiday weekend working in the yard and visiting nurseries.  I brought in a yard of topsoil for the wall in the back yard and we planted some Salvia, Day lily's and some Double Pink Knockout roses in it.

JD also had Jayson for a couple days so we were able to spend some additional time with him.  He's a very active little boy right now and constantly jabbering.  He loves being outside too and enjoyed a walk in his stroller down by the lakes. 






No comments: