Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I had a project that actually went perfectly well and there were no issues.  I installed the new garbage disposal yesterday after work and from start to finish, everything went perfect.  Typically, any project I wind up doing takes 3 times as long as it should because there is always something wrong or not right.  Thankfully, yesterday wasn't one of them and for the first time in forever, I was done quickly.  Jodi even commented that she didn't hear one tool thrown or one cuss word.  I guess that's success.

Afterward, we went to a nursery to start picking out what we want to plant around the patio and in the wall in the back yard.  I think we also decided that we're going to plant a Japanese Maple in the front of the house near our water fountain.

Jayson will be coming to visit today and apparently he will be with us all weekend too.  The forecast is calling for rain into the weekend so I don't know how much we'll be outside.  I'd like to go fishing for a little while as I haven't been able to go all year. 

No comments: