My 12th work day in a row has arrived and I am ready for a couple days off. There won't be much rest however, as I will spend tonight and tomorrow prepping for Sunday's production for our television commercial. I think the plan is in place so it's just a matter of executing what we envision.
We will have two of our models present, our makeup artist, and two video production folks. I am planning on about 8 hours of video shooting and then once night falls, I intend to take one of our models to Main Street downtown and do some night shots in front of a couple theaters that have a marquee and brightly colored lights. One shot I would like to do is looking straight down Main Street, the model posed on the yellow center line with the lit buildings on each side of the street. I will post pictures from the production next week.
Head on over to the other blog for today's Photo Friday. Have a great weekend and wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment